- J50357 000000000 J50357000000000
Pittsburgh Modular Synthesizers STRUCTURE EP-270 ENCLOSURE
- Write a Review
The Structure EP-270 combines the precision craftsmanship of Pittsburgh Modular's wood shop with the reliability of their robust Structure power supp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Attractive and functional power and housing for modular synth systems.
The Structure EP-270 combines the precision craftsmanship of Pittsburgh Modular's wood shop with the reliability of their robust Structure power supplies to create a beautiful triple-row, 270hp desktop eurorack case.
- 4 Amps of Clean, Filtered +12v Power
- 3 Amps of Clean, Filtered -12v Power
- 2 Amps of Clean, Filtered +5v Power
- 40 Keyed Eurorack Power Headers
- External Power Switch with LED
- Fused Power Protection
- Universal IEC Power Connector
- 2 EMI Filters Protect All 3 Power Rails (+12v, +5v, -12v)
- Low Output Ripple & Noise
- UL & CE Approved, RoHS Compliant
- Over Load and Short Circuit Protection
- Line Regulation (Full Load): ≤0.5%
- Output Over Load Protection: 10%-150% Hiccup Mode with Auto-Recovery
- Hardwood and Aluminum Construction
- Three 90hp Rows
- 270hp Total Space Available
- Edge to Edge Rails Reduce Gaps Between Modules and the Side of the Case
- 18 Smooth Sliding Square Nuts Per Rail Ensures Modules Always Fit Perfectly (Holds up to 54 modules)
- Includes 120 Black (Size 4-40 1/4") Module Mounting Screws
- Beautifully Hand-Stained Hardwood
- External Depth at Top: 3.5”
- External Depth at Base: 9”
- External Height: 18”
- External Width: 19”
- Minimum Internal Depth for Modules: 3 3/8”
- Maximum Internal Depth for Modules: 6”
- Empty Weight: 14 lb.
The perfect enclosure for your modular gear.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.