- Product H88413
Pro Co StageMASTER 12x4 150' Audio Snake with 1/4" TRS Returns
- Write a Review
StageMASTER Stage Snakes are designed and built to provide excellent value and reliability. They are manufactured in Kalamazoo, Michigan according to...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Long 12 channel snake with 4 returns.
StageMASTER Stage Snakes are designed and built to provide excellent value and reliability. They are manufactured in Kalamazoo, Michigan according to the strictest quality standards. This one is equipped with 12 XLR inputs and 4 TRS returns. It is 150' long.
Like all StageMASTER Stage Snake stageboxes, this one is constructed of a steel connector panel chassis and a heavy-duty steel U-channel enclosure designed for excellent shielding and protection of connectors. The stagebox is coated with a durable black powder-coat finish with white silkscreened channel identification numbers. The mic inputs are rugged Neutrik "D" series nylon XLR panel connectors and the returns are durable metal 1/4" T/R/S Panel Jacks
The stagebox is wired with SN Multipair Audio Cable to a 2 foot Fanout (determined by total number of channels) with RHC Male XLR connectors and 1/4” T/R/S Phone Plugs. The cable is secured to the stagebox with a rugged nylon strain relief. The individual channels of the Fanout are protected with color-coded irradiated polyolefin shrink-tubing for long flex-life and easy channel identification.
- Low Profile Steel U-Channel Stagebox for Best Shielding and Connector Protection
- SN Multipair (2 x 24 AWG) Audio Cable
- Individually Shielded Pairs (100% Coverage Foil Shield)
- Durable Matte PVC Outer Jacket
- Color-Coded Fanout and Easy Channel Number Identification
- Nylon Cable Grip/Strain Relief for the Trunk
- All Nylon "D" series-type connectors on the Stagebox
- Rugged Metal-Shell Connectors for High-Use Durability on the Fan end
- Available with 1/4" or XLR Returns
- All Terminations Hand Soldered
Put your mixer out into the room and tweak your live sound just right.