- Product 583989
Rapco Horizon Digital SPDIF Cable RCA(M) to RCA(M)
- Write a Review
The Horizon SPDIF RCA cable is double shielded for maximum noise isolation during data transfer....Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A digital audio signal cable that is used between A/V equipment such as home theater and surround sound systems.
The Horizon SPDIF RCA cable is double shielded for maximum noise isolation during data transfer.
- 20AWG conductor, RG59 specification
- 99.99% purity, oxygen-free copper conductors
- Double-shielded for best noise isolation
- High-quality, abrasion-resistant PVC jacket
- Precision-molded and 24K gold-plated connectors
- Low loss foamed polyethylene dielectric
- True 75-Ohm cable construction
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rapco Horizon Digital SPDIF Cable RCA(M) to RCA(M):
OK, so I tried to use a standard RCA cable to run SPDIF...didn't work. I saw this and thought for the price, it's worth a shot. I was expecting a cheapo cable, but this thing is REALLY nice. I wasn't expecting this good of a cable at all. I plugged it in and everything works great. This is a great value. I only gave it a 4 for features cause it's just a cable.