- Product 300106
Shadow Quick Mount Guitar to MIDI Converter System
- Write a Review
You can use the Shadow Quick Mount Guitar to Midi Converter System with electric or acoustic steel string guitars as a MIDI controller with any MIDI ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
You can use the Shadow Quick Mount Guitar to Midi Converter System with electric or acoustic steel string guitars as a MIDI controller with any MIDI synthesizer or sound with no programming or complex setup. It also provides access to any sequencer or computer with MIDI software for composing or printing sheet music. Mounts in seconds to the strap button and requires no modification or damage to the instrument.
How it works: The analog signals of the strings are converted into electrical signals by the hex pickup. Then the analog circuitry buffers the signal and filters out the harmonics for digital pitch analysis. After filtering, the microprocessor determines the pitch played by measuring the time of one sinus vibration (half of the cycle) that is the shortest part of the note. This allows the SH 075 to make a positive analysis in a MAXIMUM of 2.5 vibrations. Far superior to products that can take up to 7 vibrations for analysis. As soon as the pitch is confirmed, the microprocessor instantly sends the information as a standard MIDI message (note and velocity) to any MIDI synthesizer, sequencer or computer.
- MIDI keypad to allows program changes (0-99) to be sent from the guitar
- MIDI volume (controller 7) and velocity range (dynamics) controls
- MIDI notes on/off button
- MIDI mode selector for POLY or MONO modes (with or without pitch bend)
- MIDI pitch bend range switchable from 8 to 4 semitones
- MIDI transpose up or down 3 octaves
- LED indicators for MIDI on/off
- MIDI mode and other user functions
- Built in guitar tuner
- Individual string sensitivity trim pots