- Product 332010
Stage Magic BaseSnake PedalSnake Cable Solution
- Write a Review
The award-winning BaseSnake PedalSnake Cable from Stage Magic lets your run your entire effect pedal setup with just one cable. The 18-foot 2M18 cabl...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Get rid of that snarl of cables and adapters and drive your entire pedal collection with this single cable!
The award-winning BaseSnake PedalSnake Cable from Stage Magic lets your run your entire effect pedal setup with just one cable. The 18-foot 2M18 cable has 4 channels: (3) 3-wire, (1) 5-wire. Channels accept pigtails to make GLines and PLines. Bare channels can be used for DIN-plug applications, like MIDI.
The BaseSnake is the long, thick multi-channel cable that serves as the backbone of the PedalSnake System. All guitar rig lines run from effect pedals (frontline) to amp (backline) using channels within the Base Snake. Channels are configurable with plug'n'play Pigtails.
BaseSnake channels all have 5-pin DIN plugs (like MIDI). So bare channels (with no Pigtails) can be used for MIDI lines and 5pin DIN footswitch lines.
For other types of lines, plug Pigtails into BaseSnake channels to make GLines (1/4" GuitarLines) and PLines (2.1mm PowerLines).
With PedalSnake, the patented all-in-one FX pedal cable, you can replace all the cable mess between your stomp boxes and amp with one cable. This saves setup time and gives a super clean stage appearance. MIDI, footswitch lines, GuitarLines (GLines), and standard 2.1mm (like Boss) PowerLines (PLines) all come in a single flexible snake cable. A special, patented shielding scheme ensures low noise.
Use PedalSnake ACC Power Plug Adapters for any pedals with non-standard power connection sizes (not 2.1mm, like Boss).
- PedalSnake Patented Technology--no noise or crosstalk
- Patented, super-quiet wiring design
- Pedal End and Amp End labels make it easy to properly connect the special wiring scheme
- Flexible--easily coils up in your pedal board
- Space saving right-angle plugs at the pedal end
- Heavy 22AWG wire carries power to many pedals over long distances
- Cool, super-clean look onstage
- No more 120VAC power cords, power strips, and wall warts in your pedal area
- Save time and hassle--only one cable to deal with
- Pack up fast--Leave PedalSnake connected, coil it into your pedal board case
- Set up fast--Color code your backline connections