- Product 950117
TDK CD-R 700MB/80-Minute 52x 100 Pack Spindle
- Write a Review
TDK CD-R recording media is the perfect everyday solution for recording in computer CD and DVD drives, because it offers broad compatibility with har...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Maximum performance from a legendary producer of quality media.
TDK CD-R recording media is the perfect everyday solution for recording in computer CD and DVD drives, because it offers broad compatibility with hardware brands and models. Featuring 700MB capacity, each TDK CD-R can store 80 minutes of non-compressed music, hundreds of digital photos, or large data files. The high performance discs can be played in virtually any CD or DVD/CD player, in computer drives, and in game consoles. CD-R media is write-once, meaning it can be fully recorded once and played repeatedly.
- Use for music, video, photos, and data files
- Permanently record CD-R once
- Cannot be erased or overwritten
- Records CD in less than 4 minutes at 52x speed
- Playback in a CD player, CD-RW drives or CD-ROM drives
Click or call to order today! Our dual 45-day Complete Satisfaction and Lowest Price Guarantees mean you can't lose!
- CD media: CD-R
- Write speed: 52x
- Data storage capacity: 700MB
- Digital audio capacity: 80 Minutes
- Packaging: 100 pack spindle
- Recording material: Organic Dye
- Reflective layer: Silver
- Protective layer: UV Resin
- Reflectivity: >60%
- Optical retardation: 5.0-8.0mW
- Recording power: 67mW (at _:785nm, NA:0.5)
- Radial runout: <60_m (p-p)
Tilt angle: Within ±.3 Degrees
- Digital audio scanning velocity: 1.2m/s
- Average block error rate: <20cps
Playback stability: >1 Million Times
- Recording temperature: -555 degrees Celsius
- Recording humidity: 595% RH
- Playback temperature: -2570 degrees Celsius