- 300209 000176000 300209000176000
B-Band A1.2-22R Endpin Preamp/UST Acoustic Guitar Pickup System
- Write a Review
This complete acoustic guitar pickup system includes the A1.2 endpin preamp and the 22R UST (under saddle transducer). The A1.2-preamp is the little ...Read More
This complete acoustic guitar pickup system includes the A1.2 endpin preamp and the 22R UST (under saddle transducer). The A1.2-preamp is the little brother of the classic B-Band A2 and is big on classic B-Band sound. The single input A1.2 has a direct frequency response with 24 dB of gain, making a perfect fit with the included B-Band 22R UST (under saddle transducer). The sound reproduction is amazingly pure and clear.
The B-Band A1.2 comes with a volume control that simply mounts at the inside edge of the sound hole with adhesive. The 9-volt-battery-powered electronics are mounted in a small tube that is directly coupled with a high quality endpin jack, making an all-in-one structure.
The B-Band 22R UST (Under Saddle Transducer) is the finest pickup choice for acoustic steel or nylon string guitars. The unique Emfit film material used exclusively in every B-Band pickup has proven to be unsurpassed in delivering absolute acoustic tone and the individual characteristics of the instrument.
The guitar part is light in mass, adding very little weight to the instrument. Includes all mounting hardware, box-tight battery holder and wire harness.
Clean, clear acoustic guitar sound in amplified settings.
- Volume control mounted at the soundhole
- Can use either included 22R UST (under saddle transducer) for narrow saddle or AST 1470 acoustic soundboard transducer (not included)
- High quality endpin output jack
Don't let the voice of your acoustic guitar get compromised in amplified settings. Order today!
A1.2-22R Endpin Preamp/UST Acoustic Guitar Pickup System
- S/N ratio: Greater than —90 dB
- Distortion: 0.05%
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 40 kHz (+0, -3 dB)
- Input channel voltage gain: +24 dB
- Input impedance: 50 mOhms ||< 10 pF
- Output impedance: < 3.5 kOhms
- Nominal output level: -10 dBu (0.245 Vrms)
- Power supply: 9V battery (not included)
- Current consumption: 1.2 mA typical
- Connections: Transducer input, 2.54mm (3/32") header; Output, 6,3mm (1/4") jack
- Weight (with accessories): 50 g
- Size: 13x97mm
Review Snapshot®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about B-Band A1.2-22R Endpin Preamp/UST Acoustic Guitar Pickup System:
Absolute best bang for the buck. I have had this basic B-Band setup in a Guild Jumbo for about seven years. I was told some big-time players use B-Band even though it is inexpensive. It is very natural sounding, much like the acoustic sound of the instrument, but of course louder. I loved it from day one and still do. It sounds WAY better than old-school piezo under-saddle PU's that I have in other guitars. I heartily recommend this product. It's not often when something that sounds excellent (and possibly the best) that it is also among the least expensive options. You won't be disappointed.
- Was this a gift?: