- J23378 000000000 J23378000000000
Acoustic BN3112 300W 1x12 Compact Neodymium Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The BN3112 compact bass combo from Acoustic helps you get amazing low-end without a big, bulky cabinet. At only 21" x 16" x 13", the BN3112 is super-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A super-compact 1x12" combo with plenty of power.
The BN3112 compact bass combo from Acoustic helps you get amazing low-end without a big, bulky cabinet. At only 21" x 16" x 13", the BN3112 is super-compact, and the class D power section, combined with our custom Neodymium speaker provides lighter weight and portability. Acoustic's 300W Class D head combined with a 12 Neodymium low-end driver, gives you bottom-end punch in a compact footprint. Tone-shaping controls include a 5 band rotary EQ, super hi & lo EQ switches, a defeatable notch filter, and a blendable overdrive. The full-feature direct output lets you interface with any PA or recording situation, while the custom Neodymium speaker deliver amazing low end with up to 40% less weight than ceramic-magnet speakers, and the rear ported cabinet provides greater air movement.
The Class D Neo series of bass amps from Acoustic continue the legacy of "the pro's tone," while providing extremely lightweight and portability, combined with its signature tone-shaping controls. These high-power heads, combos and speaker cabinets provide incredible sound clarity and control for small, medium or large live venues, studios and more.
The series consists of three heads (300W, 600W and 1,000W), four speaker cabinets (4x10, 2X10, 1X15 and compact 1X12), and three combos, utilizing the power plants from the 300 & 600 heads (600W 2X10, 300W 1X15 and 300W compact 1X12).
- Maximum wattage: 276W“300W; 300W
- Tube or solid state: Solid state
- Type: Head
- Number of preamp tubes: Not applicable
- Preamp tube type: Not applicable
- Number of power tubes: Not applicable
- Power tube type: Not applicable
- Power attenuation: No
- Impedance: Info not available
- Number of channels: 2
- Footswitchable: Yes
- Number of inputs: 1
- Number of modes: 1
- Speakers: 1x12"
- Speaker brand: Info not available
- Speaker model(s): Info not available
- Cab power handling: 276W“300W
- Cab back panel: Closed-back
- Cab angle: Straight
- Channel 1: 5-Band EQ
- Channel 2: 5-Band EQ
- Channel 3: Not applicable
- Channel 4: Not applicable
- Master volume: Yes
- Mid-shift: No
- Resonance: No
- Presence: No
- Bright: No
- Contour: No
- Reverb: No
- Voicing control: No
- Boost: No
- Other: Compressor
- MIDI control: No
- Footswitch included: No
- Effects loop: Yes
- Footswitchable: No
- Reverb: No
- Tremolo: No
- Delay: No
- Echo: No
- Flanger: No
- Phaser: No
- Modulation: No
- Chorus: No
- Misc. Features
- External speaker output: Yes
- Headphone output: Yes 1/8"
- Direct output: Yes
- AUX input: Yes 1/8"
- USB connectivity: No
- Built-in tuner: No
- Mute: Yes
- Dimensions: 16.2 in. x 13.4 in. 20.5 in.
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.