- J04698 000000000 J04698000000000
AER Compact XL 200W Acoustic Combo Amp
- Write a Review
Based on our best-selling Compact 60 acoustic amp, the Compact XL is a beautiful-sounding powerhouse for those who need additional volume and a more ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Two-channel 200W combo amp with 2-way speaker system.
Based on our best-selling Compact 60 acoustic amp, the Compact XL is a beautiful-sounding powerhouse for those who need additional volume and a more defined tone, but who love the straightforwardness of the Compact 60. A discrete 200W power amp design delivers additional dynamic headroom, while the speaker configuration provides additional tonal range.
- Twin-channel, 3- and 2-band EQ
- 200W, dynamic control
- 2-way speaker system, polypropylene and tweeter
- 4 digital effects
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.