- 482237 000000000 482237000000000
Aguilar GS 410 Bass Cabinet
- Write a Review
From the 7-ply, void-free Phillipine mahogany construction to the 4 - 10" cast-frame woofers, this cabinet was designed to produce amazing sound. A p...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the elements needed for awesome bass tone!
From the 7-ply, void-free Phillipine mahogany construction to the 4 - 10" cast-frame woofers, this cabinet was designed to produce amazing sound. A phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug handles the higher frequencies and the custom crossover has a variable tweeter control so you can dial your sound in with ease. One Neutrik Speakon and 2 - 1/4" inputs. Casters included.
- 4 - 10" cast-frame woofers with 56 oz. magnets
- 700W handling
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- One Neutrik Speakon and 2 - 1/4" inputs
- Casters included
- 7-ply, void-free Phillipine mahogany construction
- Interlocking corners
- 8 ohms
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Aguilar GS 410 Bass Cabinet:
Aguliar just have great tone. Check it out. If u want great string balance with a bass cabinet thats going to reproduce your notes and not be muddy , this is it. I'm defitely a big fan. Any amp i use with this cabinet, Amp SVT Pro 3, Mark Bass R500 ,Hartke 3500 , SWR350 and Gentz Bentz , cabinnet Sounds FANTANTIC !!
Great tone- clarity a plus. Use a SWR 350 HEAD and two basses, one active ,one passive. Victor Bailey Fender bass was unbelievable and my Allen Woody Epiphone rumble ! Cabinet has basic features , but the sound>
Speaker cabinet projects all my notes. Not too heavy. Lighter than my Ampeg Pro 4-10 pro. Solid like a rock.
Great price. Bought my used. I just love it. Also own GS112 with tweeter. Should have bought two !