- J10680 000000000 J10680000000000
Ampeg Heritage SVT-CL 300W Tube Bass Amp Head with 8x10 800W Bass Speaker Cab
- Write a Review
The reissue Ampeg SVT-CL Classic Bass Head brings back in all its glory a classic big-stage amp that was the choice of players in the '60s. There's n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic Ampeg tone with a booming 8x10" cab.
The reissue Ampeg SVT-CL Classic Bass Head brings back in all its glory a classic big-stage amp that was the choice of players in the '60s. There's no question that the SVT-CL delivers 300W (to either 2 or 4 ohms). Its tube array includes two 12AX7s in the preamp, two 12AU7s and a 12AX7 for drivers, and six 6550s for power.
Controls include three bands of tone, a five-way mid selector, plus ultralow and high boosts. Other pro features on the Ampeg SVT-CL Bass Head include normal and padded inputs, tube protection circuitry, auto-fault mode, fan cooling, slave output jack, 4/2-ohm selector, user biasing controls, and 3-position AC polarity switch.
Designed and assembled in the U.S.A., the Ampeg Heritage SVT-810E bass speaker cabinet delivers legendary Ampeg tone in a premium package. Fully stocked with eight custom-made 10" U.S. Eminence drivers and overbuilt for ultimate reliability, the Heritage SVT-810E gives you classic Ampeg performance, unsurpassed quality and uncompromising Ampeg tone.
- SVT-CL Head
- Power: 300W (tube)
- Tubes: two 12AX7 (preamp); two 12AU7, one 12AX7 (driver); six 6550 (power)
- Controls: 3-band tone, five-way mid selector, low and high boosts
- Normal and padded inputs
- Tube protection circuitry
- Fan cooled
- Slave output
- Dimensions: 24"W x 11-1/2"H x 13"D
- Weight: 80 lb.
- SVT-410HLF 4x10" Cab
- Power handling: 800W @ 4 ohms, 2 x 400W @ 8 ohms stereo
- Speakers: 8 x 10" custom U.S.-made Eminence LF drivers; 2" Eminence APT:50 HF driver w/ L-Pad level control
- Rugged 15mm birch enclosure
- Dimensions: 26" x 48" x 16"
A big-time rig for big-time venues. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.