- Product 485047
Ashdown All Access 40R 1x10 Guitar Combo
- Write a Review
The Ashdown All Access 40R 1x10 Combo amplifier features a single channel, a high performance 10" speaker, and front-panel or foot-switchable overdri...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Designed for the rehearsal studio or backstage use.
The Ashdown All Access 40R 1x10 Combo amplifier features a single channel, a high performance 10" speaker, and front-panel or foot-switchable overdrive. A built-in spring reverb with its own dedicated level control gives big-venue ambience just when you need it, and other pro audio features include a retro illuminated VU meter so you can check your output level, a front panel headphone output for silent practicing. and a line output for laying down tracks in the studio.
This amp squeezes 100% Ashdown quality into a compact and amazingly affordable package that's perfect for home, rehearsal and backstage use. Wherever you plug in, you'll have classic Ashdown tone.
- 1 channel
- 10" speaker
- Footswitchable spring reverb
- Illuminated VU meter
- Headphone output
- Line output
- Effects send and return
- Power output (RMS): 40W RMS, 80W Peak
- Speaker: 1 x 10"
- Frequency response: -3dB at 25Hz and 20kHz
- Minimum impedance 4 Ohms
- Line input: impedance 470k Ohms / Range 150mV to 10V p-p
- Line output: impedance 10k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Signal to noise: better than 80dB (EQ flat)
- Classic passive tone controls (bass, middle, treble)
- Effects send: impedance 10k Ohms, level 0dBu nominal
- Effects return: impedance 100k Ohms, Input level 0dBu nominal
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Basic amp with no frills but sounds really good.Great tone for an amp with no tubes. I just wish it was a little louder. I could actually use it for a lot of gigs. I use it at church mainly, in the contemporary praise band. The line out does not cut off the speaker as do most of the amps like thic one.