- Product J18321
Behringer LX1-X Multi-Effects Guitar Expression Pedal
- Write a Review
The X V-AMP LX1-X gives you plenty of tone-shaping possiblities with 16 original V-AMP amp and speaker simulations including an acoustic simulation w...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Supremely versatile modeling amp/multi-effects professor with integrated expression pedal.
The X V-AMP LX1-X gives you plenty of tone-shaping possiblities with 16 original V-AMP amp and speaker simulations including an acoustic simulation with a freely assignable expression pedal which can be used to control the effects or as simply as a wah or volume control. It also provides you with a plethora of stomp box simulations, delay, wah wah, chorus, flanger, reverb, noise gate, compressor, modulation, and pitch bend effects. Find a combination of effects you like? Save it one of 100 memory locations which are easily editable and storable thanks to the LX1-X's intuitive controls and easy-to-read display. It has a dedicated semi-parametric EQ for low-end and presence control, as well an adjustable auto-chromatic tuner. There are two stereo TRS line and headhone outputs, as well nine different output configurations to give you as much flexibility as possible when performing or recording.
- 16 original V-AMP amp/speaker simulations, including a special acoustic simulation
- High-resolution stereo multi-effects processor including first-class stomp box simulations, delay, wah wah, chorus, flanger, reverb, noise gate, compressor effects and many more
- Freely assignable expression pedal for realtime control of effects or wah/volume control
- Amp and cabinet simulation, compressor, noise gate, EQ, modulation effects, delay and reverb can be used simultaneously in any combination
- Awesome modulation and pitch bend effects
- Dedicated semi-parametric EQs for low-end and presence control
- Nine different output configurations for utmost flexibility
- 100 memory locations - easily editable and storable
- Two stereo TRS Line and Headphone outputs
- Intuitive controls and comprehensive display for visual feedback during editing
- Adjustable, super-precise auto-chromatic tuner
- Power supply included
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
Add this to your setup for more tonal possibilities. Order today!