- Product H85706
Behringer Super Octaver SO400 Guitar/Bass Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Behringer Super Octaver SO400 generates up to two additional signals, one and two octaves below your single notes, respectively. That's some mass...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A top-notch octaver with Polyphonic Octaves function.
The Behringer Super Octaver SO400 generates up to two additional signals, one and two octaves below your single notes, respectively. That's some massive bottom-end! And by switching to its Polyphonic Octaves function, you can even super-size chords into bursting clusters.
You have put a lot of time and tweaking into making your tone what it is. The SO400 preserves that tone while complementing it with beautiful low tones produced by Behringer's Real Sound Modeling (RMS) processor. This state-of-the-art technology is the actual star of the show, giving you sound quality found in high-end studio processors.
This first-class pedal features two creative controls, Octave 1 plus a rotary knob switchable between Range/Octave 2/Drive settings. You can also feed the unprocessed signal out to other Behringer processors with output level control via a separate Direct knob. The unit includes separate Bass and Guitars inputs, separate Direct output, a shining blue LED to indicate the power status and battery condition plus an electronic footswitch, which preserves signal integrity in bypass mode. Use a 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply to run the SO 400effects pedal wherever you like.
- Real Sound Modeling (RSM) combines state-of-the-art DSP technology with sophisticated algorithms to emulate real acoustic environments.
- Take off with ultra-stable mono and polyphonic octaver sounds plus an aggressive Drive mode for fat overdrive sounds
- Dedicated Mode, Range/Oct2/Drive, Oct 1 and Direct controls for awesome sound shaping
- Status LED for effect on/off and battery check
- Runs on 9V battery or the Behringer PSU-SB DC power supply (not included)
- First-class electronic on/off switch for highest signal integrity in bypass mode
Make your tone go XXL with the tap of a toe.