Totally true to your instrument sound and your music.
The Behringer ACX1800 is a 180W, 2-channel amplifier that features 2 - 8" speakers for true acoustic fidelity. The ULTRACOUSTIC amp includes 2 independent FX processors and an ultra-musical, 9-band graphic EQ for each channel, plus the revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system to reduce feedback in an instant. In addition, the ACX1800 has mute switches, inserts on each channel, and a balanced stereo XLR line out with ground lift switch to enable a direct connection to your mixing console. Includes a dual FS112 footswitch for effects on/off and channel switching.
- Powerful 180-Watt, 2-channel stereo amplifier for acoustic instruments and vocals
- 2 original 8" dual-cone speakers for ultimate sound reproduction
- 2 integrated, 24-bit digital FX processors each with 16 awesome effects programs including reverb, modulation, delay, and various effects combinations
- Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection System instantly reveals critical frequencies
- Dedicated instrument and microphone channels with separate Gain, Compressor and FX controls
- Individual 9-band graphic EQ on each channel
- Dedicated Tuner switch per channel for use with external tuner
- Switchable Phase correction on Channel 1 and Master for feedback prevention
- Instrument and mic FX Inserts for external effects devices (stomp boxes, rack effects, etc.)
- CD input
- Balanced stereo XLR line out with ground lift
- Dual footswitch FS112 for FX included
Call or click to order your speaker box today!