- J45696 000000000 J45696000000000
BluGuitar Fatcab 60W 1x12 Closed-Back Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
In their aim to build a 1x12 cab with the tonal response of a traditional 4x12, the designers at BluGuitar have developed the Fatcab 60W closed-back ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the response and punch of a 4x12 from a portable 1x12.
In their aim to build a 1x12 cab with the tonal response of a traditional 4x12, the designers at BluGuitar have developed the Fatcab 60W closed-back cab. It has proved its worth on small to mid-sized stages over the years, where its advantages really come to light: Because the box only has one speaker it quickly reaches its optimum working range, making the sound vibrant and less stiff.
The Thiele bass reflex system and the interlocked, extremely stiffened casing provide a defined, dynamic bass sound with Sub-bass, usually only associated with 4x12 boxes. This is still the case even when playing at a lower volume. The volume of the casing delivers an extra portion of low-midrange frequency. At high volume, the box delivers a balanced sound, without any danger of droning or losing the tight bottom due to the fat magnet of BluGuitar's custom designed speaker. The speaker itself gives the sound a harmonious mid-range and soft treble, which are made even silkier by being filtered through the thick basket-weave covering the front of the box.
With the Fatcab's big, chunky bass with a quick response, a creamy mid-range and a soft silky treble on top, which stays smooth and doesn’t get annoying, you won't miss lugging around a 4x12 at all.
- Power handling: 60W
- Speaker: 1x12
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Connections: one 1/4-in. mono input, one 1/4-in. parallel output, one 1/4-in. serial output
- Design: closed-back
- Construction: Baltic birch with finger-joint corners
- Black Tolex wrap
- Basket-weave grille cloth
- Dimensions: 16.5 in. x 21.65 in. x 11.8 in.
- Weight: 33 lbs.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.