- Write a Review
Generates a huge sound in a carry-on sized package.
The Bogner Barcelona 40W Tube Guitar Amp Head is designed to stay clean at very loud volumes, with lots of headroom! This single-channel amp is perfect for guitarists who like to get distortion from pedals. Controls include Volume, Gain, Bass, Treble. The Gain control has a pull for fatter tones. A ½ power switch cuts the output down to 20W. Under-the-hood features include class AB circuitry, EL34 (6CA7) power tubes, and an 8-ohm speaker jack. The Barcelona is covered in stylish black comet custom vinyl. Made in USA.
- Made in USA
- Single-channel boutique combo amp
- 40 Watts (switchable to 20 Watts)
- Class AB circuitry
- 2 EL34 (6CA7) power tubes
- Gain with pull for fatter tones
- 8-ohm speaker jack
- Aluminum chassis
- Black comet custom vinyl
- Made in America
Huge tube tone from a compact head. Order yours today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.