- H86382 000000000 H86382000000000
Boss Dave Navarro Pedal Pack (CH-1, TU-3, DS-1) with Free BCB30 Pedal Board
- Write a Review
The BOSS Dave Navarro Pedal Pack includes the CH-1, TU-3 and DS-1, that's three of their most popular pedals that Dave relies on most! The BOSS TU-3 ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get easy-to-read tuning, brilliant stereo sound and all the grind you'll ever want.
The BOSS Dave Navarro Pedal Pack includes the CH-1, TU-3 and DS-1, that's three of their most popular pedals that Dave relies on most!
The BOSS TU-3 will give you easy-to-read tuning with a display that's easy to read in dark and bright conditions. Housed in a tank-tough BOSS stompbox body, the TU-3 chromatic tuner features a smooth 21-segment LED meter with a High-Brightness mode that cuts through the harshest outdoor glare. Choose between Chromatic or Guitar/Bass tuning modes. Accu-Pitch Sign gives you pinpoint visual verification that tuning is complete. The BOSS TU-3 tuner incorporates a convenient Note Name Indicator that can display notes of 7-string guitars and 6-string basses, while the Flat-Tuning mode can support up to 6 half-steps. It's the kind of instrument pedal tuner that no performing guitarist or bass player should be without.
Meanwhile, the BOSS CH-1 will offer brilliant stereo sound for guitars and keyboards! The versatile BOSS CH-1 SUPER Chorus produces the swirling chorus sounds heard on many rock, jazz, country, funk and other popular music recordings. The CH-1 SUPER Chorus delivers a clean, classic sound with crystal-clear highs and a unique stereo effect, variable between left and right speakers if you use the stereo outputs. Effect Level, EQ, Rate and Depth knobs give you complete control over this industry-standard chorus effect.
Finally, the BOSS DS-1 Distortion Pedal can faithfully reproduce the dynamics of your playing style, from screaming loud to whisper soft. Level and distortion controls give you complete command of the amount of signal processing. Tone knob lets you tailor EQ right on the unit. The BOSS DS-1 Distortion Pedal is a tough stompbox that can take whatever your boot can dish out.
Keep your Dave Navarro Pedal Pack safe with the BCB-30 Pedalboard that's included with the set.
- 21-segment LED meter with brightness control (TU-3)
- High-Brightness mode enhances meter visibility outdoors (TU-3)
- Accu-Pitch Sign function provides visual verification when tuning is complete (TU-3)
- Chromatic and Guitar/Bass mode (tune by string number, with support for 7-string guitars and 6-string basses) (TU-3)
- Classic BOSS chorus pedal with clean, brilliant sound for guitar and keyboards (CH-1)
- Effect Level, EQ, Rate and Depth knobs allow for precise shaping of sound (CH-1)
- Features Mono input and Stereo outputs for connection to dual amps (CH-1)
- Tone, level and distortion knobs on face (DS-1)
- Lets your true guitar tone shine through (DS-1)
Get Dave Navarro's iconic sound!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.