Packing 2 pairs of 12AX7s, 550W, & powerful tone sculpting.
The Bugera BVP5500 Tube Bass Amplifier Head begins with 2 selected pairs of 12AX7 preamp tubes with their own Drive control. When you want to rock the house, the BVP5500 bass amp brings the serious power with 550 clean, fan-cooled watts to the table. And since bassists don't live by watts alone, the Bugera BVP5500 bass amplifier is equipped with a stunning arsenal of tone-sculpting tools, including a 3-band EQ with sweepable mids, Ultra-High and Ultra-Low switches, and a 9-band graphic EQ for ultimate tone control.
For the non-purists, the Bugera Ultrabass BVP5500 amp has an Effects Loop and an Insert Channel with Preamp Out and Power Amp In connections for expanded versatility. Use the included footswitch to kill the signal to the amp, for tuning in blissful silence, and to activate or deactivate the graphic EQ.
- Powerful 550W tube bass amplifier head for classic sound and performance
- 4 x 12AX7 tubes give you the ultimate sound and feel only tubes can provide
- Tube Gain controls the dynamics and tonal response of the power amp to deliver anything from punchy to thick and compressed sounds
- Ultra-musical 9-band graphic EQ for total frequency control
- Dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble, and additional Mid frequency controls enable peerless sound shaping
- Bright function for brilliant sound enhancement, even with heavy compression
- Switchable Ultra Low and Ultra High function for ultimate tone
- Dual footswitch for Mute and EQ functions included
- Balanced XLR DI output for direct connection to your mixing console
- Switchable Tuner output works either as a tuner connection or live monitor feed
- Effects Loop for external effects (stompboxes, rack effects, etc.)
- Power Amp input and Preamp output connectors allow you direct access to the power amp and a signal tap from the preamp section for even greater versatility
- 3 speaker outputs: 2 x 1/4" jacks & a professional speaker connector (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors)
- Integrated limiter and active temperature-controlled cooling system for ultimate protection