- J28705 000000000 J28705000000000
Carl Martin Dual Injection Overdrive Guitar Pedal
- Write a Review
Carl took the high quality, transparent boost from the Hot Drive’n Boost, and put two of them into one pedal, the Dual Injection. Each boost has its ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A clever, two-in-one boost pedal with two individual boosts and endless possibilities.
Carl took the high quality, transparent boost from the Hot Drive’n Boost, and put two of them into one pedal, the Dual Injection. Each boost has its own level control and ‘True Bypass’ switch, plus there is another toggle which switches the Dual Injection between Serial and Parallel modes. In Serial mode, you use the Input/Output 1 on the back of the pedal and place the boost wherever you want in the signal chain. In Parallel mode, connect the Output 1 before your Drive or Preamp, and then use the Input/Output 2 on the side of the pedal to connect to your effects loop on the amp.
So, what does all this do for you? Well, the Dual Injenction gives you 4 different Boost settings:
1. Your normal set up either clean or with effects
2. Boost 1 engaged to a desired setting
3. Boost 2 engaged to a different setting than Boost 1
4. Both Boost 1 and Boost 2 engaged at the same time
- Two separate boosts in one that can be used individually or simultaneously
- Level control for both boost channels
- Series/parallel mode switch
- True bypass
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.