- H93935 000000000 H93935000000000
Carl Martin Pedal Tuner
- Write a Review
The new Carl Martin Tuner has been on the bench for some time. As with all Carl Martin products they wanted to get it just right¦simple, attractive, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A clear tuner with extreme precision.
The new Carl Martin Tuner has been on the bench for some time. As with all Carl Martin products they wanted to get it just right¦simple, attractive, efficient and useable for all types of guitar players. Starting with their classic die-cast black casing, the tuner is switch-able between standard readout and strobe. Both are bright and clear so they can be read from a standing position. The tuner can be calibrated from 437 through 443 with the default of course at A440. Add to this a mute switch (for silent tuning) and True Bypass on/off for a clean signal path, and you have the perfect addition to your Carl Martin pedal collection. The Carl Martin Tuner is powered by 9V battery or an external power supply
- Bright and clear for easy visibility
- Can be calibrated from 437 through 443 with the default at A440
- Mute switch (for silent tuning)
- True Bypass on/off for a clean signal path
Add it to your set up today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.