- Product 500683
Devi Ever Dream Mangler Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Devi Ever Dream Mangler is a guitar effects pedal that is an octave and classic fuzz with joystick control. The Dream Mangler pedal features mult...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A fuzz octave pedal that has joystick control!
The Devi Ever Dream Mangler is a guitar effects pedal that is an octave and classic fuzz with joystick control. The Dream Mangler pedal features multiple noise and oscillation modes. Use your Dream Manger with bass, guitar, vocals, synths, drums, and anything else you can run through it. Operates on a 9-volt battery or optional power supply (sold separately).
- True bypass
- Boutique quality components
- Incredibly low mA draw
- Silicon transistor based
- Enclosure size: 4.7" x 3.7" x 1.18"
- 9 volt, 2.1 mm, negative tip power jack
- 9 volt
- Battery snap inside (unscrew the back plate)
- *Graphics or knobs may vary
- Volume one knob: octave fuzz volume with lots of gain on tap
- Joystick left to right: octave fuzz intensity
- C1 flip switch: chaos mode
- H1 flip switch: noise mode
- Volume two knob: classic fuzz volume with lots of gain on tap
- Joystick up and down: changes classic fuzz texture and intensity, oscillation intensity and pitch when in oscillation mode.
- C1 flip switch: oscillation mod
Reviewed by 2 customers
Displaying reviews 1-2
When I saw that Devi Ever stuff was now available at Musician's Friend, I just had to pick this one up. I've played alot of Devi's pedals i the apst and this one combines two of the best: The VFM and the Disaster Fuzz. I knew what to expect, but this pedal still blows me away. The Chaos option, in particular, is hours of fun. If you play it right, you can get a real Sonic Youth-meets-JAMC type of musical sonic breakdown. The two fuzzes without the added chaos, noise, or oscillation options are pretty great and stack well together. You can definitely get a good "normal" fuzz sound out of it. The joystick is fun, you can get a wah-like sound by manipulating it as you play. I wish that the pedal included tone knobs as an alternative to the joystick, for maximum tweakability, but that's a small complaint. This is really a one-of-a-kind pedal, perfect for noise freakouts.
I bought it new and it was somewhat pricey. It frankly is an all around good versatile fuzz pedal. I've used in jam sessions with friends and made them snicker with amusement as I used the joystick to modify the the fuzz and to create highs and lows with the self-oscillating function.I feel like it was definatly worth the money and that it smashes most of the other fuzz pedals I've tried out.