- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Diezel 412FK 400W 4x12 Front-Loaded Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
- J41310 000001000 J41310000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Diezel 412FK is a front-loaded 4x12 cabinet featuring a quartet of Celestion G12K-100 speakers. This cabinet is constructed of reinforced Africa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An amazing 4x12 cab with huge bottom end and headroom for heavy-style players.
The Diezel 412FK is a front-loaded 4x12 cabinet featuring a quartet of Celestion G12K-100 speakers. This cabinet is constructed of reinforced African Okoume, which delivers a tighter and more focused sound, adds overtones to the frequency range and is ideally suited for heavier playing styles. This cabinet includes two 8 ohm stereo connections or one 16 ohm mono connector.
At the heart of this cabinet are Celestion's "monster of rock"—the G12K- 100s, which deliver huge power handling with superb clarity across a wide frequency response. This cabinet delivers a massive bottom-end, rock-hard mid-range and restrained top-end make this ideal for modern high-gain tones.
As with all Diezel cabinets, oversized 12-gauge speaker wire is soldered between the speakers and the terminal. This handcrafted cabinet includes detachable casters, and is designed to withstand the rigors of the road.
- Power handling: 400W
- Speakers: 4x12 Celestion G12-K100
- Construction: 18mm African Okoume
- Front-Loaded Design
- Inputs: 8 Ohm Stereo or 16 Ohm Mono
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Detachable casters included
- Dimensions: 29 in. x 29.75 in. x 14.25 in.
- Weight: 100 lbs.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.