- J09949 000000000 J09949000000000
Diezel Frontloaded 100W 2x12 Guitar Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
A classic front-loaded 2x12. Sweet and bluesy for clean and crunch at all volumes, lively and defined for high-gain sounds at low to medium volumes. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Beautifully made 212 for guitar.
A classic front-loaded 2x12. Sweet and bluesy for clean and crunch at all volumes, lively and defined for high-gain sounds at low to medium volumes. 212FK Frontloaded G12K100 (Celestion). Mids can be the enemy of great guitar tone, and it is easy to dial any nasal honk out of this cabinet. It is great for detailed recording for anything from blues to metal. They are reasonably lightweight as well, which makes them great for giggin as well. Killer cab. If you're in the market for a 212, this cab is a winner.
Power handling: 100W
Vintage 30 speaker: 120W 8Ohm mono or 16Ohm Stereo
Halfsplit backpanel (convertable to semi-open if wanted)
Optional: Hempcone Speaker
Precision-built in Germany
Order today and fall in love with your cab.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.