- K36580 000000000 K36580000000000
Dunlop Geezer Butler Crybaby Bass Wah Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Geezer Butler is one of rock ‘n’ roll’s pioneers. His growling bass tones and heavy, swinging bass lines have helped define entire genres of hard roc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get the signature wah tone of Geezer Butler.
Geezer Butler is one of rock ‘n’ roll’s pioneers. His growling bass tones and heavy, swinging bass lines have helped define entire genres of hard rock and heavy metal. As the first bass player to ever record with a wah pedal, Geezer was the only natural choice when it came to designing the very first Dunlop signature Cry Baby Bass Wah.
The Geezer Butler Cry Baby Bass Wah is specially designed to complement Geezer’s iconic sound—massive low end power with a midrange that cuts through the mix. The engineers took the aggressive Cry Baby 95Q Wah and modified its sweep so that, from the heel-down position, custom circuitry mixes in just the right amount of your dry signal. Pressing toward the toe-down position smoothly removes your dry signal to allow the aggressive part of the wah range to stand out. If you want to adjust the shape of the frequency’s bandpass, just remove the bottom plate and use the internal Q control, which is factory-set to Geezer’s preference.
The Geezer Butler Cry Baby Wah is voiced exactly to Geezer’s specs, with convenient auto-return switching so he can step in and out of the effect with ease. It’s identical to the one that he takes out on the road.
- Designed in collaboration with the first bass player to record with a wah pedal
- Voiced specifically for Geezer’s huge and aggressive sound
- Internal Q control to adjust frequency bandpass
- Convenient auto-return switching
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.