- J42138 000000000 J42138000000000
EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run - Stereo Delay & Reverb with Tap Tempo
- Write a Review
The Avalanche Run was developed with one goal in mind: to take the floating ambient tones of the Dispatch Master to the next level while still keepin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An expansion of the highly regarded Dispatch Master with simple, easy-to-use controls.
The Avalanche Run was developed with one goal in mind: to take the floating ambient tones of the Dispatch Master to the next level while still keeping it user friendly and refined. Taking you into the aural exploratorium without having to break open the user manual every time you want to open up your inner eye and get free is no easy task. Earthquaker is using a high-powered proprietary DSP platform to recreate all the characteristics of all Earthquaker's old favorite delay and reverb machines while still retaining a simple, yet flexible workspace.
The Avalanche Run is a dreamy sonic discovery device with up to 2 seconds of delay time and a lush reverb. It features complete control over delay time, repeats, mix and voice (with the tone control), as well as control over the reverb length and mix. It can run in one of 3 different modes: Normal, Reverse and Swell. In “Normal” mode, the Avalanche Run functions as a straightforward delay and reverb. In “Reverse” mode, the delay line is in reverse and the reverb remains in normal mode. In “Swell” mode, the Avalanche Run reacts to your picking dynamics and adds a volume swell to the entire signal path much like manually raising and lowering the volume of your guitar.
The Avalanche Run features an expression jack that can be assigned to one of six different controls using the “EXP” selector switch. It also features Tap Tempo with six different ratios accessed via the “Ratio” selector switch. The Avalanche Run can also be run in “True Bypass” mode or “Buffered Bypass” mode for trails and features 5 different tail lengths including “Infinite” for lo-fi and continuously degrading pseudo-looping.
The Tap switch also has a few other cool secondary functions. While in Normal and Swell mode, you can send the Avalanche Run into self-oscillation by holding down the “Tap” footswitch. In Reverse, mode holding down the Tap switch will flip the delay back into Normal mode and return to Reverse mode once released!
Each and every Avalanche Run is completely assembled, wired and tested by total human beings in the tiny tundra town of Akron, Ohio.
- Time: Controls the delay time from 0ms to just under 2000ms
- Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delay, from zero repeats to near infinite
- Tone: Controls the tone for the delay line only
- Mix: Volume control for the delay line. Blends in the wet with dry until 1 o’clock, 1 o’clock to 3 o’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry and 3 o’clock up brings down dry until it is fully wet when all the way up
- Expression Jack Assign Switch: Maps the expression jack to one of the assigned controls
- Decay: Controls the decay length of the reverb
- Mix: Volume control for the reverb. Blends in the wet with dry until 1 o’clock, 1 o’clock to 3 o’clock boosts the wet signal over the dry and 3 o’clock up brings down dry until it is fully wet when all the way up.
- Ratio Selector Switch: Selects delay subdivisions when time is set by the “Tap” switch
- • 1/1- Quarter Note
- • 3/4- Dotted 8th
- • 2/3- Quarter Note Triplet
- • 1/2- 8th Note
- • 1/3- 8th Note Triplet
- • 1/4- 16th Note
- Toggle Switch (Mode Selector): Both, Reverse and Swell
- Time: Controls the delay time and goes from 0ms to just under 2000ms
- Repeats: Controls the regeneration of the delay
- Tone: Controls the tone for the delay line only
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about EarthQuaker Devices Avalanche Run - Stereo Delay & Reverb with Tap Tempo:
It does what it says. Great felays plus reverb. Both easy to tweak and experiment with. It is most probably more capable vs what you will end up using it for. My first pedal that is quite pricey, for me that is. But not a waste of money. Solidly built and delivers performance quietly.
- Was this a gift?: