- J56228 000000000 J56228000000000
EarthQuaker Devices Terminal V2 Fuzz Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Terminal is EarthQuaker Devices' take on the elusive vintage JAX fuzz. These units are increasingly hard to come by, and are better known by most...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tower of fuzz, now with silent relay-based switching.
The Terminal is EarthQuaker Devices' take on the elusive vintage JAX fuzz. These units are increasingly hard to come by, and are better known by most as the Shin-Ei Companion Fuzz. The engineers sought to recreate the Companion Fuzz’s unique buzzy sound, and added “Voice” and “Treble” controls, along with 20 stories’ worth of output volume to erect the Terminal.
This version 2 adds silent relay-based switching.
The “Voice” control adjusts the Terminal’s midrange focus and overall frequency response. Clockwise you’ll hear vertigo-inducing upper mids with an almost nasal, cocked-wah quality. Counter-clockwise you’ll find enough low-mid thickness to make even your wildest Siamese Dreams come true.
The “Treble” knob controls the Terminal’s biting top end. This control is especially interactive with the “Voice” knob, so it’s anything but “set and forget.” At the low end of the dial, you’ll find muted, subdued fuzz tones that sit back in the mix and play nice. Crank it up, and you’ll hear searing blown-out buzzsaw treble sharp enough to cut glass.
The Terminal’s “Fuzz” control has a wide sweep for causing all sorts of mayhem. Keep the “Fuzz” low and you’ll find “separated, ”spitty garage tones, and plenty of “satisfaction,” as the Terminal just wants to be your dog. Take the “Fuzz” all the way to the top floor, and you’ll hear a thick, searing grind with a unique attack envelope and loads of sustain. Between these three interactive controls, you’ll find a wide range of fuzz tones at your disposal.
The Terminal is true-bypass, uses archaic all-analog audio circuitry, futuristic digital switching circuitry and is built one-at-a-time in Akron, Ohio, USA.
Call or click to order today!
- Volume: Controls output volume level as you dial it clockwise
- Voice: Clockwise for upper mids, counter clockwise for lower mids
- Treble: Clockwise for more bite, counterclockwise for less
- Fuzz: Clockwise for more blow outs, counterclockwise for less
- Power: 9VDC with a 2.1mm negative center barrel.
- Current draw: 10 mA
- Dimensions: 4.625 x 2.5 x 2.25 in. (with knobs)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.