- H97136 000000000 H97136000000000
EarthQuaker Devices Tone Job EQ and Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Tone Job is a complete tone enhancement tool designed around a stereo preamp to cover as much frequency range as possible. What does this mean fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A boost/cut pedal that handles the job of boosting whatever instrument you plug into it.
The Tone Job is a complete tone enhancement tool designed around a stereo preamp to cover as much frequency range as possible. What does this mean for you, the user? It means it can handle a wide variety of frequencies from electrical guitars, bass guitar, synthesizer machines and just about anything else you can plug in. The treble, bass and middle controls will cut or boost up to 20db. In addition to that, the level control will boost the signal (post EQ) up to 5 times the input depending on where the dial is set.
- Level: Post EQ volume control. Can boost the signal up to 5x the input. Unity is around 10 O'Clock.
- Treble: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Bass: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Middle: Noon is flat, boost is clockwise from noon, cut is counter clockwise from noon.
- Treble affects frequencies from around 2k Hz up, bass affects frequencies from around 500 Hz down. The middle is an adjustable resonant filter acting as a midrange control with it's center frequency around 1k Hz. Treble and bass response are dependent on middle control settings.
Get the right one for any job. Oder now!
Tone Job EQ and Boost Guitar Effects Pedal
- Measures: 4 5/8³ x 2 1/2³ x 2.25³ with knobs
Power: A standard 9-18 volt DC power supply with a negative center 2.1mm barrel or 9v battery. It's HIGHLY recommended that you invest in a good isolated power supply made for musical instrument applications.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.