- J11223 000000000 J11223000000000
Eden D210 500W 2x10 4ohms Bass Speaker Cabinet and Monitor Wedge
- Write a Review
At the request of professional players, Eden fit the famous D210XLT cabinet into a compact monitor. The D210MBX bass monitor has all the sound qualit...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A versatile and compact cab and monitor in one.
At the request of professional players, Eden fit the famous D210XLT cabinet into a compact monitor. The D210MBX bass monitor has all the sound quality and output level of the XLT enclosure, with incredibly high-sound pressure level handling and tremendous low end response.
Power handling: 500 watts
Speakers: 2 - 10" EC1060XS cast frame speakers
Tweeter: E2700 Cast Bell
Freq. Response 62Hz - 14kHz ±2dB
Impedance: 4 or 8 ohm
Crossover: 3.5KHz @ 18dB
Sensitivity: 103dB SPL
Tuned and ported cabinet design
Aluminum Horn assembly
Cast Frame Speakers
Variable Horn Level Control
Neutrik and 1/4" inputs
Dimensions: 23"W x 17"H x 15"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.