- Product 606134
Eden Nemesis EN400 400W Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
The Eden Nemeis EN400 Bass Amp Head features updated cosmetics and a smooth, powerful FET (field-effect transistor) sound. The simple front panel lay...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A user-friendly head for a bassist's first stack.
The Eden Nemeis EN400 Bass Amp Head features updated cosmetics and a smooth, powerful FET (field-effect transistor) sound. The simple front panel layout is extremely user friendly and includes Eden's Enhance control and Semi-parametric EQ. Other features include Distortion control for additional overdrive, Compression, 3-band EQ, Headphone jack, and a selectable Pre/post Effects loop. The Eden Nemesis is an ideal amp head for any bass player putting together his first Eden stack.
- Solid-state input stage
- 3-band EQ
- Semi-parametric control section
- Effects loop switchable automatic compression
- DI output with Ground Lift and level controls
- Headphone and tuner outputs
- Edge control to add tube-style grit
- Pre-/Post-EQ selector for the DI output
- Includes Footswitch for Enhance Bypass and Mute functions
- Corner-mount handles for enhanced portability
- Black-and-sliver color scheme graphics
- Backlit "E" logo
- Power: 400W RMS @ 4Ohms
- Peak Power: 800W
- Frequency Response: 10HZ ” 18KHz
- Distortion: <1%
Weight: 15 lb.