- J00912 000000000 J00912000000000
Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man Tap Tempo 550 Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
For over 30 years, the Deluxe Memory Man set the benchmark for sweet, organic, analog delay and modulation. Then EHX raised the bar with the addition...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A tap tempo pedal that's sure to be prized by serious aficionados of lush delay and modulation.
- Electro-Harmonix NAMM 2012
For over 30 years, the Deluxe Memory Man set the benchmark for sweet, organic, analog delay and modulation. Then EHX raised the bar with the addition of Tap Tempo, Expression Control and an Effects Loop. The Deluxe Memory Man w/Tap Tempo 1100mS was born and the best got even better.
The Deluxe Memory Man w/Tap 1100mS is, however, only occasionally available and subject to EHX's ability to find the very rare NOS IC's it requires. That's why they've created the new Deluxe Memory Man 550-TT. It shares all the powerful features of the 1100mS unit, except for its longer delay time.
550 stands for its maximum delay time in milliseconds and that's the same spec as the classic Deluxe Memory Man. Tap Tempo guarantees you're always in sync with the groove, wherever a performance (or your rhythm section) takes you. Five Tap Divide subdivisions deliver rhythmic variation while an Expression Pedal input provides real-time player control over Blend, Rate, Depth, Feedback and Delay. The FX Loop lets you insert effects into your wet signal without changing your dry signal.
Deluxe Memory Man sound with Tap Tempo
5 Tap Tempo sub divisions: dotted eighth, quarter note triple, eighth note, eighth note triple and sixteenth note
NOS Panasonic bucket brigade ICs
Blend, Rate, Depth, Feedback and Delay Expression Modes
Send & Return FX Loop allows external effects to be added to the delay signal
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.