- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Electro-Harmonix Super Space Drum Analog Drum Synth Pedal
- Write a Review
- J31877 000000000 J31877000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A faithful reissue of the cult-classic released in 1979, the SSD uses analog synthesis techniques to create mind-blowing sounds ranging from deep kic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Tons of classic drum sounds at your fingertips.
A faithful reissue of the cult-classic released in 1979, the SSD uses analog synthesis techniques to create mind-blowing sounds ranging from deep kicks to high toms to sci-fi drums. Trigger it from the built-in pushbutton or an external (non-MIDI) electronic drum pad. Pass external sounds through the gated amplifier via the aux input. The Super Space Drum lets you create, control and manipulate a stunning array of synthesized sounds.
- Analog drum synthesizer dripping with vintage sound and vibe
- Creates an awesome array of percussive sounds ranging from really deep kicks to high toms to sci-fi drums
- Triggers via the on-board pushbutton, an external (non-MIDI) drum pad and most clock generators
- Process external sounds thru its Aux In
- Rugged die-cast chassis, includes EHX9.6DC-200mA PSU, also accepts a 9V battery
- Works great with the EHX Clockworks Rhythm Generator/Synthesizer, 8 Step Program Ananlog Expression/CV Sequencer and other similar devices
- Dimensions: 4.0 in. (w) x 4.75 in. (l) x 2.25 in. (h)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.