- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Engl Classic Tube 50 50W Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
- Product 481521
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Engl Classic Tube 50 is an ideal guitar amp head for vintage tone connoisseurs. The Classic 50 is your amp if you like to play with warm shimmeri...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
For those who appreciate vintage classic guitar tone.
The Engl Classic Tube 50 is an ideal guitar amp head for vintage tone connoisseurs. The Classic 50 is your amp if you like to play with warm shimmering clean sounds and cut through with fat sustain and singing, creamy lead tones. This is an amp that jazz players and blues rockers alike will appreciate. Features an effects loop, reverb, and channel switching.
- 2 channels
- FX loop
- Channel switching
- 50W at 8 or 16 ohms
- 2 channels, Lo Gain/Hi Gain, single 3 band EQ, 2 reverb
- settings (one for each channel), Bright switch, Depth switch, 3 x ECC 83 preamp tubes.
- Master section:
- Master 1/2, V.L.S. (two different master volumes), 50 watts (1 x ECC 83, 2 x 5881 power amp tubes)
- Balanced recording out ñ frequency compensated, level pot, adjustable fx loop (parallel to serial), speaker out
- (2 x 8, 2 x 16 Ohms, 2 dual footswitch jacks (Z-3/Z-4).
- V1 (input-tube): ECC 83/12AX7, FQ Grade
- V2, V3: ECC 83/12AX7 selected
- V4: ECC 83/12AX7, standard
- V5, V6: 5881 (6L6GC) matched set
- External: 1 AT (slow) at 230 Volts; 2 AT (slow) in the 100 and 120 Volt models
- Internal: 1,25 AT (slow) at 230 Volts; 2,5 AT (slow) in the 100 and 120 Volt models
- Power Consumption: 155W max.
- Dimensions: 58 x 27 x 27 cm
- Weight: 39.6 lb.; 18 kg