- Write a Review
Superquick response and attack for the modern rocker.
One of the best-known Engl heads, the Savage 120 head sets new standards in modern rock music with its unique sound. Fast response and attack plus punchy headroom and dynamics are the trademarks of this workhorse. 4 basic sounds plus lots of handy features make the Savage 120 amp head the ideal choice at the heart of a modern rock rig.
- Four channels: Clean, Crunch 1, Crunch 2 and Lead assigned to two main channels
- Four gain pots and a separate volume control for each channel
- Rough/Smooth mode selector for the Crunch 2 and Lead channels
- Diverse switching functions
- 2 voicing sections and 2 master volume controls
- Number of Signal paths
- Emergency Circuit System
- Made in Germany
If you're ready for Engl, the Savage 120 is ready for you. Order today.
- Preamp: 4 channels, Clean, Crunch 1, Crunch 2, Lead, 2 EQs, Sensitivity switch, Bright switch, 2 FX loops (both parallel to serial adjustable), Lead Boost, Contour switch, Rough/Smooth switch plus Hi Balance control, 5 x ECC 83 preamp tubes
- Master Section: Presence A/B, Master A/B, Depth Boost, 120W (1 x ECC 83, 2 x 6550 power amp tubes) ECS tube protection
- Outputs: Balanced Line out, frequency-compensated, adjustable, overload control, speaker outs (2 x 4, 2 x 8, 1 x 16 ohms), 2 FX loops, Z-3/Z-4 footswitch jacks, MIDI interface port, Z-10 footswitch port
- Dimensions: 71 x 27 x 27 cm
- Weight: 20 kg; 44.1 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.