- Product H92376
Evil Robot 18/30 USA Tube Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
Housed in a Birch enclosure, this Evil Robot head is the ultimate go to amp. It's a simple, but extremely effective circuit based around a 50s style ...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Rich tone with plenty of head room and gain.
Housed in a Birch enclosure, this Evil Robot head is the ultimate go to amp. It's a simple, but extremely effective circuit based around a 50s style 6V6 class A design. It has the same features of its predecessor the Evil Robot combo, but with more power and multiple speaker taps for 4, 8 and 16 ohm speakers. By simply pulling out the loudness A knob, the power goes from 2/5/18W to 30W RMS. In addition, this head has a matching 2x12 cab made and shaped like the Evil Robot combo, housing two custom USA speakers.
- Two channels
- Controls: Loudness A/B Volume, Tone A/B
- Four 6V6 tubes
- One 12AU7, one 6AV6 and two 12AX7 tubes
- Normal, Mellow and Bright tone selector
- 100% Handmade, Ear Tuned, Hand Wound, USA Steel transformers
- USA 16 gauge steel, painted, screened and baked
- Point to point, no circuit board, extreme hand wired
- 1⁄4” Switchcraft jacks
- Faux ivory chicken head knobs
- (50’s Vintage Style) Baltic Birch semi open back
- Classic Gold Mesh (custom) grill cloth
- Heavy duty black vintage style handle
- Vibrato footswitch included
Call or click to get this amp today!