- Product J06157
Fender '57 Deluxe Guitar Amp Head
- Write a Review
The original Fender Deluxe of the 1950s was a medium-powered amp designed to let guitarists hold their own in small groups. As blues, western and roc...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A blast from the past with timeless, tube-driven tone for today.
The original Fender Deluxe of the 1950s was a medium-powered amp designed to let guitarists hold their own in small groups. As blues, western and rockabilly bands got louder and wilder, the overdriven tone of the cranked-up Deluxe found its way into countless smoking-hot live performances and recordings sessions.
Over the past five decades, from Memphis, Tenn., and Austin, Texas, to Liverpool and Los Angeles and just about everywhere else, too, players of every style have prized the Deluxe for its unmistakably warm and rich tube tone. Originals are getting hard to find and continue to appreciate in the vintage collector's market, but players who enjoy the original tone, feel and vibe will love the '57 Deluxe. As part of Fender's prestigious Custom series of all-tube amps with hand-wired circuitry and premium components, the '57 Deluxe is also available in head form so you can use your favorite cabinet with it.
Lower settings of the "chicken head" volume control result in harmonically rich clean tones perfect for authentic vintage rock, blues and country. Cranked up, the Deluxe's thick and wildly distorted tone is not only inspiring, but also just plain fun. And with all that that natural compression, it's a great recording amp, too.
- Hand-wired all-tube circuitry on eyelet board
- Late-'50s 5E3 circuit
- 5Y3 rectifier tube
- Genuine lacquered tweed covering topped off with vintage brown/gold grille cloth
- Leather strap handle
- Deluxe fitted cover included
- Solid pine cabinet
- Color: Tweed
- Controls: Instrument Volume, Mic Volume, Master Tone
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 12 watts
- Inputs: Four - (1/4", Two MIC and Two INST)
- Speaker Jack: Two 1/4" Parallel
- Channels: Two - (Instrument and Microphone)
- Rectifier: Tube (1 x 5Y3GT)
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Jewel
- Handle: Vintage-Style Leather with nickel mounting hardware
- Front Panel: Chrome
- Grille Cover: Tweed covering and vintage-style brown/gold grille cloth
- Amplifier Depth: 8.25" (21.6cm)
- Amplifier Width: 20" (50.8cm)
- Amplifier Height: 10" (25.4cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 17.5 lb. (7.9 kg)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Pre Amp Tubes: Groove Tubes - (2 x 12AX7)
- Power Tubes: Groove Tubes - (2 x 6V6)
Amazing vintage tone you can use with your favorite cab. Order today!
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Classic sound
- Excellent Sound
- Quality Components
- 2 12AX7s
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Professional Recording
Comments about Fender '57 Deluxe Guitar Amp Head:
This circuit/amp sounds really good. There's a reason it's been a classic for 60 years. Try it.