- Write a Review
Huge low end in a manageable package from Fender.
The Fender Bassman 115 1x15 Neo bass speaker cabinet delivers the booming bass sound you'd expect from a 1x15" enclosure, and does it with sparkling vintage Fender looks and a remarkably lightweight design. This giant speaker gives you the fat low end that you really want. The Bassman 115's features include a 15" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speaker and compression driver horn with attenuator for huge sound. The sturdy yet lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling protects your investment while helping projecting that signature Fender sound. The removable casters and side-mounted steel flip handles make for easier transport. And not to mention this beast is rated at 700 watts program (350 watts continuous) at 8 ohms. Whoa.
- 15" Eminence USA neodymium-magnet speaker
- compression driver horn with attenuator
- lightweight plywood enclosure with classic late-'60s/early-'70s Fender "blackface" styling
- Speakon connectors
- removable casters
- Side-mounted steel flip handles
- Rated at 700 watts program (350 watts continuous) at 8 ohms.
Fat bottom end makes the rockin' world go round. Order today!
Bassman Pro 115 1x15 Neo Bass Speaker Cabinet
- 26"W x 20.75"H x 16.25"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Term for Used Gear begins on the expiration of the store return policy.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Bassman Pro 115 1x15 Neo Bass Speaker Cabinet:
Having tried various cabs over the 40 years (Hartke, Genz Benz, SWR, Peavey, and the original Bassman and a number of homemade jobs), this may well be my last cab (of course, haven't we all said that before!). I want a deep, fat, round bottom-end without muddiness, and there are three things that this 115 neo put together to make it happen - a fabulous Eminence speaker, an adjustable tweeter, and a dialed-in ported box. Now you should know that I play a '78 P-bass with LaBella James Jamerson flatwounds through a '78 Fender Bassman 135 (best vintage Fender tube bass head out there), so I'm not interested in slappin' or pickin' tones. The lightweight and vintage looks are a bonus. I love this cab!