- J19514 000000000 J19514000000000
Fender Rumble 500W 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet
- Write a Review
Fender Rumble speaker cabinets have been re-voiced and re-engineered to produce superior sonic detail and low-frequency translation. Light and loud w...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get some real Rumble-ready punch out of a portable 1x12"
Fender Rumble speaker cabinets have been re-voiced and re-engineered to produce superior sonic detail and low-frequency translation. Light and loud with classic Fender styling, the Rumble 112 1x12" 500W cabinet is perfect for pairing with the Rumble 200 Head, and it's the ideal extension cabinet for the Rumble 200 combo. With its single 12" Eminence ceramic magnet speaker, Rumble magnetic head attachment system, 1/4" and Speakon input jacks, dual-recessed steel handles, ported cabinet and black textured vinyl covering with silver grille cloth, it's a powerful Fender bass performer.
- Power handling: 500W
- Speakers: 1x12" Eminence driver; compression tweeter
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Input: one 1/4"; one Speakon
- Removable front grille
- Ported design
- Dimensions: 19" x 18.5" x 14"
- Weight: 31 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
Comments about Fender Rumble 500W 1x12 Bass Speaker Cabinet:
Paired perfectly with the Rumble 500/210 Combo amp. Same width and depth! Adds just enough "oomph" to bottom to help round-out the bottom string, whether E or B. Strangely enough, it weighs almost the same as the 500/210 combo, so it has a hefty 12" in it, and the side handles are a much better way to transport it than if it had a strap on top. Speakon as well as 1/4" input. It should be a little less money than the 15" cab, but I am OK with it since it matches the 5--/210 so well.