- H79097 000001000 H79097000001000
Fender Super Bassman Pro 300W Tube Bass Amp Head
- Write a Review
One of the most powerful and versatile bass amps Fender has ever created, the Super Bassman is a stadium-level 300-watt tube head designed for the bi...Read More
One of the most powerful and versatile bass amps Fender has ever created, the Super Bassman is a stadium-level 300-watt tube head designed for the biggest shows and the largest stages, complete with enormous Fender bass sound and sparkling vintage Fender looks. Perfect for stage and studio alike, its dual-channel design uses modern technology to maximize classic technology, with classic Fender late-'60s/early-'70s "blackface" styling and a wealth of innovative features on the front and rear panels.
Some might say it's too loud. We don't want to meet those people.
- 300 Watts
- Tube preamp with two 12AX7s
- Power amp with one 12AX7, one 12AT7 and six 6550s
- Vintage channel that delivers the full, warm sound of a classic Fender passive tone stack
- Overdrive channel that delivers the aggressive and responsive sound of a modern active tone stack
- Rear-panel Fender Automatic Bias system that re-biases tubes for perfect performance and alerts you when service is required
- Speaker Output switch that can be set to "Mute" to turn speaker off and record silently using preamp
Hear the power of Fender today!
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Fender Super Bassman Pro 300W Tube Bass Amp Head:
The two channels let you get whatever you sound you want. Clean channel is able to get you a very clean deep sound and all kinds of highs-if you want them. the eq and the pull knobs let you dial in your sound.
Step on the footswitch for your second channel and you can overdrive it with gain, add volume for a boost, add low end, whatever you want for your second sound. The blend knob is very nice as it allows you to add as much or as little of the clean channel that you want.
It lets you get all kinds of presence and low end. it will make the diffence in the overall tone and sound of your band with a full warm tone filling the room.
Volume! wow, this thing gets loud.
The trend seems to be 8lb 1000 watt solid state amps, fender totally bucks this trend with this monster and it is welcomed change of pace.
Very fun to plug this in and feel the rumble.
Loaded with Features. Including huge power.
it weighs about 80 lbs. everything about it is quality. built like a tank. sounds pro. looks pro.
this is a great amp and great value.