More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- J40292 000000000 J40292000000000
Fishman SA Expand Channel Expander for SA-330X Performance System
- Write a Review
SA Expand provides Fishman-quality sound without the clutter of additional wall warts or passive‐instrument connectivity issues found on typical line...Read More
Expand your control and versatility with ease.
SA Expand provides Fishman-quality sound without the clutter of additional wall warts or passive‐instrument connectivity issues found on typical line mixers.
The SA Expand mixer/channel expander allows musicians to easily and affordably add up to four additional microphones, instruments or program sources to their SA300 system.
The SA Expand is phantom powered when connected to the SA300, and requires no additional power supplies or adaptors to store, set up or lose!
With convenient wired-remote access to the SA300, performers can easily expand their systems to accommodate additional instruments as needed.
- Four channels of Fishman preamplifiers, each with 3‐bands of EQ and phase control for pro-quality mixing versatility
- Combo 1/4 in.-XLR inputs
- 10dB Input Pad for high-output audio sources
- An effects send on each channel to allow the SA Expand to utilize the effect section on the SA300
- Switchable 48V phantom power for condenser microphones
- MP3 input offers convenient input for set‐break music, backing tracks or other incidental sounds (Standard 1/8 inch input)
- 15-foot RJ-45 style interconnect cable allows users to easily connect the SA Expand to their SA300
- Threaded insert mount located on the bottom side of the SA Expand allows it to be mounted to most microphone stands; rubber feet also provide stable table‐top operation.
- Optional Stand-mount kit includes two adapters to mount SA Expand on SA300’s stands or on a mic stand (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 10.7 in. x 2.2 in. x 3.4 in.