- J53072 000000000 J53072000000000
Friedman Buffer Bay 6 Buffer and Junction Box
- Write a Review
The Friedman Buffer Bay 6 is a simple solution that incorporates Dave's wealth of experience and knowledge providing players an innovative tool which...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Clean up your sound and your cables with this top-quality buffer/junction box.
The Friedman Buffer Bay 6 is a simple solution that incorporates Dave's wealth of experience and knowledge providing players an innovative tool which can be easily implemented to any pedalboard or easily mount into any Friedman-branded pedalboard.
The Buffer Bay accomplishes two basic things.
First, it is an ultra transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer, which can be turned on or off using the provided switch. The buffer solves the fundamental problem of loading loss caused by interconnected cables and some pedals. This "loss" siphons your guitar of fidelity, tone and volume level. This problem occurs even if all the pedals used are true bypass and the more pedals and longer the cable runs, the greater the losses.
The Buffer Bay 6 circuitry, when engaged, sounds identical to your guitar straight into the amp! You can access the buffer using the buffers IN connector on one side of the Buffer Bay and Buffer Out on the other side.
Second, the Buffer Bay is a patch bay with the following benefits:
Cleans up all of the connections on your pedalboard.
Allows for tighter pedal placement on the board (you no longer need to access the jacks on certain pedals).
Lets you have all cables from your board in the same location allowing neater cord runs on stage.
Your pedal chain in permanently connected making setup and takedown quick and painless.
Saves the life of the jacks on your pedals by not plugging in cables ever y time you play.
Easily configure your input or output in hard to reach places.
The Buffer Bay 6 includes 5 identical 1/4-in. TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections and a Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch). It also provides a 7 pin MIDI thru connection. The Buffer Bay 6 can be used for a wide variety of connection schemes. Once the Buffer Bay is configured on your board, simply plug your guitar and amp in and you no longer have to fight with your first and last pedals.
Using an extra patch cable you can easily go from using an amp with an effects loop to using one without.
- Ultra transparent, natural and musical sounding buffer
- 5 identical 1/4 in. TRS (tip, ring, sleeve) in and out connections
- Buffered TS (tip, sleeve) connection (can be turned ON/OFF via switch)
- 7-pin MIDI thru connection
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.75 x 1.75 in.
- Weight: 1 lb.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.