- H73091 000000000 H73091000000000
Gallien-Krueger 212MBP 2x12 Bass Powered Speaker Cabinet 500W
- Write a Review
The MB Combo Series takes the concept of the combo amp to a new level, well-beyond the capability of traditional combo amp designs. Players are no lo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A powered 2x12 extension cab perfect for Gallien-Krueger MB Series combo amps.
The MB Combo Series takes the concept of the combo amp to a new level, well-beyond the capability of traditional combo amp designs. Players are no longer forced to sacrifice portability and effortless setup when they leave their practice space and head for the stage.The 212MBP provides even the most power hungry players more. By utilizing GKs proprietary œchain output the 212MBP taps directly into any MB combo to push that classic GK tone and punch to even greater levels. Equipped with its own 500-watt digital power amp and neodymium drivers, the 212MBP has the ability to more than double your output while remaining lightweight enough to carry your entire rig into that crowded club in one trip.
Ideal for the player that needs a flexible rig, the 212MBP can remain at your church or other venue where it is required while the MB combo used to drive can be transported back and forth to rehearsals or home. Up to four MBP cabinets can be used at the same time to create a wall of sound or be placed strategically around the stage to give your hard hitting drummer or guitar player on the opposite side of the stage who is always too loud a dose of pounding bass.
- 2 x12" Paragon neodymium drivers
- Chain input for use with MB Series combos
- Cloth grille
- Durable spray-on cabinet coating
- Recessed handle
Extend your sound. Order today!
- Dimensions: 19-1/2"W x 26-3/4"H x 14-3/4"D
- Weight: 47 lb.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.