- Product 482503
Gallien-Krueger 700RB/115 1X15 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The 700RB/115 delivers 380W at 4 ohms or 225W at 8 ohms, and 50W at 8 ohms biamped. Equipped with one 15" speaker, a continuously variable speed fan,...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
The 700RB/115 delivers 380W at 4 ohms or 225W at 8 ohms, and 50W at 8 ohms biamped. Equipped with one 15" speaker, a continuously variable speed fan, 10dB pad, volume and tuning mute controls, a 5/4 string adjustable contour, and presence; plus a 4-band active EQ. Other sound shaping controls include a boost, tweeter level with hi-cut filter, woofer level with crossover switch. Also has ground lift, pre/post switch, and level controls; send/return and tuner out connections; and output connectors include 1/4" and Speakons.
Tilt-back design with handle and wheels. 1-year warranty on speakers. 2-year warranty on electronics.
An outstanding deal on a monster combo. Order today!
700RB/115 1X15 Bass Combo Amp
- Output: Low: 380W @ 4 ohm, 225W @ 8 ohm, 1kHz. (225W into internal speaker)
- High: 50W @ 8 ohm, 5kHz.
- Continuously variable-speed fan
- Ultralow-noise S/N>90dB
- Clip LED
- 10dB Pad
- Volume, Mute Switch and Mute LED
- 5/4 String Bass
- Adjustable Contour and Presence
- 4-band active EQ
- Woofer level with crossover switch
- XLR, Ground Lift, Pre/Post Switches, and Level Control
- Send, Return, and Tuner Out
- 2 1/4" and 2 biamp connectors
- 1xGK-Paragon 15B400-8 cast frame 15" speaker
- 400W, 8 ohm High Presence Voice Coil
- Birch cabinet, black carpet,
- 16-gauge steel grille
- Tooled interlocking corner system
- Front Loaded port
- Lock'N Roll Transport System
- 77 lbs.
- 21.75"W x 24.75"H x 18"D
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
I bought mine a couple of years ago and have gigged some very large clubs with it. Built like a rock, great tone shaping and huge sound! Any sound you want. Bi-amping is the way to go, growl the woofers while keeping a smooth, clean tweeter. Pull out the handle and roll it away! I drop it on a GK 2x10 cab when I want to run full power. Never had to turn it up past half way and it still tears your head off. Outstanding.