- Musician's Friend Best Selection, Price & Service. Guaranteed.
Need Help? Ask our Experts or call 800-449-9128Asistencia en Español 866-226-2919
Need Help? Ask our Experts or call 800-449-9128
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
"I love it – it's on my pedalboard already!" - Peter Frampton
Peter Frampton, the Grammy Award winning guitar legend and rock icon, has endorsed a gig-fx MegaWah specially tailored to his specifications. Peter has long been a fan of gig-fx pedals and has the MegaWah and ProChop pedals as permanent fixtures on his pedal board. The new Signature pedal features the established MegaWah sound with a slightly warmer high end and more defined lower end response in a mono format.
“My Signature MegaWah is a very special pedal. It has a unique sound with a warmth I can’t get with anything else. It out-performs any Wah out there with it’s exceptional tone and different modes. I love it – it’s on my pedalboard already!”
The all-analog Peter Frampton MegaWah has four onboard settings via a four-position selector switch:
* A Classic Wah with the same sweep characteristics and tones as vintage Wah pedals.
* Peter Frampton Signature Mega setting with the extended filter range and full low-end response and warm high-end.
* The funkiest, most melodic and talkative automatic Envelope Wah on the planet.
* An Auto-wah with a variable rate control.
The Peter Frampton Signature MegaWah has five onboard controls that face you as you play:
1. Four position selector switch to select any of the effects above.
2. An overall effect gain (volume) to enable louder soloing as required.
3. A resonance control to control the ‘Q’ (peak signal amplification). This controls the amount of wah from a subtle quack to a massive wail. Up to 15dB of peak amplification is available ensuring the most expressive and powerful Wah sound out there.
4. Envelope sensitivity control; the automatic envelope Wah is triggered by your picking attack style (note velocity). You can vary the sensitivity so that the envelope can talk or quack according to your preference.
5. An Autowah rate control to provide variable Autowah tempos.
Call or click right now to order the Peter Frampton Signature MegaWah.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.