- Product H75205
GCR FOR I CODE Peter Frampton Signature PF1 Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
Peter Frampton, the Grammy Award winning guitar legend and rock icon, has endorsed a gig-fx MegaWah specially tailored to his specifications. Peter h...Read More
We're sorry—this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Similar Items:
Peter Frampton, the Grammy Award winning guitar legend and rock icon, has endorsed a gig-fx MegaWah specially tailored to his specifications. Peter has long been a fan of gig-fx pedals and has the MegaWah and ProChop pedals as permanent fixtures on his pedal board. The new Signature pedal features the established MegaWah sound with a slightly warmer high end and more defined lower end response in a mono format.
“My Signature MegaWah is a very special pedal. It has a unique sound with a warmth I can’t get with anything else. It out-performs any Wah out there with it’s exceptional tone and different modes. I love it – it’s on my pedal board already!”
The all-analog Peter Frampton MegaWah has four onboard settings via a four-position selector switch:
* A Classic Wah with the same sweep characteristics and tones as vintage Wah pedals.
* Peter Frampton Signature Mega setting with the extended filter range and full low-end response and warm high-end.
* The funkiest, most melodic and talkative automatic Envelope Wah on the planet.
* An Auto-wah with a variable rate control.
The Peter Frampton Signature MegaWah has five onboard controls that face you as you play:
1. Four position selector switch to select any of the effects above.
2. An overall effect gain (volume) to enable louder soloing as required.
3. A resonance control to control the ‘Q’ (peak signal amplification). This controls the amount of wah from a subtle quack to a massive wail. Up to 15dB of peak amplification is available ensuring the most expressive and powerful Wah sound out there.
4. Envelope sensitivity control; the automatic envelope Wah is triggered by your picking attack style (note velocity). You can vary the sensitivity so that the envelope can talk or quack according to your preference.
5. An Autowah rate control to provide variable Autowah tempos.
"I love it – it's on my pedal board already!" - Peter Frampton
- All analog circuitry.
- Easy to use. Patented ergonomic design with the control knobs facing you. The unique pedal shape allows more controls in a smaller footprint.
- All analog, clean and clear wide dynamic range achieved by doubling the operating voltage internally to provide more signal headroom.
- Reliable, wear-free, noise-free optical operation. Bypassed when the pedal is all the way back (heel down).
- 9V operating voltage, 30mA current consumption (we recommend using an AC adapter).
- * Will accept standard 2.1mm 9VAC adapter supply plug, center negative. Adapter jack has protection diode to protect the pedal from an incorrect polarity should it occur.
- * Bright blue LED to show effect is on and flashing red LED to show Auto-wah modulation rate.
- * Compact Size: 9” x 4” (228mm x 103mm).
- * Lightweight, high-quality aircraft aluminum casting and rugged construction, only 2.3lbs (1.1kg).
- * CE, RoHS, FCC compliant.
Call or click right now to order the Peter Frampton Signature MegaWah.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Good Selection Of Effects
Comments about Gig-FX Peter Frampton Signature PF1 Wah Guitar Effects Pedal:
Sounds great! Easy to use. The wah section consists of 2 choices, either a vintage style or a mega wah-which extends the bass freq response. The envelope filter is worth the price of admission alone! Totally nails that Frampton talk tone...or Jerry Garcia..can sound like steel drums as well! Love the optical on off circuitry, the pedal is ready to operate when you are, no clicking it on or off. I compared it to my $300 Silver Machine MSD which is great as well, but I prefer the PF 1 as it is tuned well for the guitar from the get go, sweep is voiced well for guitar, and the Frampton tone is both unique and musical. Not only can it recapture yesteryear, Gig FX is ahead of the curve providing a unique product with alot of bang for the buck.