- Product H82428
Genz Benz Contour 500 Series CTR500-115T 500W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp
- Write a Review
The Contour 500 Series CTR500-115T 500W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp is the perfect amp for the gigging musician who's playing smaller venues and doesn't want...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A powerful combo to help you find your sound.
The Contour 500 Series CTR500-115T 500W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp is the perfect amp for the gigging musician who's playing smaller venues and doesn't want to lug around an 8x10", rack unit and all of the other gear that goes with it. The Contour amp is mated to Genz-Benz's 1x15" loudspeaker and compression tweeter in a front ported, lightweight cabinet. This combination produces big, round, low-end and clear mid-range reproduction. The tweeter adds just the right amount of snap to the top end. So you get a well rounded amp designed to make your life easier and your playing sound better.
- Full featured FET preamp design
- 300W @ 8 ohms; 500W @ 4 ohms
- Class D power amp and SMPS
- Gain and volume controls for a wide range of gain settings
- L.F. and H.F. Shelving EQ networks
- Parametric midrange filter
- Contour tone-shaping network
- Input mute
- XLR direct output w/ground lift
- Fan cooling
- Multi-layer plywood construction
- Heavy-duty molded strap handle
- Heavy-duty metal perforated grille
- 3 Way tweeter level control
Stop hurting your back lugging around a huge rig. Order this today!
- Power Output: 300W/500W 8 ohm/4 ohm
- Cabinet Response: 48-18K Hz
- Speaker Configuration: 1x15 & Tweeter
- Preamp Type: FET
- Weight: 48lb.
- Dimensions HxWxD: 27¼" x 18¼" x 16¼"
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Use
- Excellent Sound
- Good Warmth
- Could Use Side Handles
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
Comments about Genz Benz Contour 500 Series CTR500-115T 500W 1x15 Bass Combo Amp:
This is simply the best bass combo amp I have ever owned. I have been playing for 40 years, and owned combo amps from nearly every reputable manufacturer on the planet. This amp has far and away the best tone (flexible!), great power (add a matching extension cabinet and you're good to go for all but the loudest of bands), good portablility with small footprint (great for those tight stages we all end up on from time to time), solid build quality, and not a hit of a buzz, rattle or hum to be found. Try one and thank me later!