- Product 481324
Genz Benz GBE 400 450W Rackmount Bass Head
- Write a Review
Double-sided PC boards provide the sturdy base for the preamp and power amp circuitry. The GBE 400 is capable of driving its full 450W output into a ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Performance, power, and features for the professional bassist.
Double-sided PC boards provide the sturdy base for the preamp and power amp circuitry. The GBE 400 is capable of driving its full 450W output into a 2-ohm load, and for even further protection, it incorporates unique thermal circuitry, providing advanced notification of impending thermal shutdown due to blocked air flow. 5-band active EQ and shape circuits give you tons of tone-tweaking potential.
- 450W/330W/200W @ 2/4/8 ohms
- Active/passive input stage
- Signal mute switch
- Tuner out
- Input status LED
- All solid state design
- Shape circuits—L.F. extend; Mid scoop; H.F. attack
- 5-band active EQ
- Front-panel status LED display
- Master volume control
- Unique "soft limit" circuit
- XLR direct out with level control; pre/post switch; ground lift switch
- Effects loop
- Dual Speakon and 1/4" speaker outputs
- High-efficiency cooling fan
- 23 lbs.