- Product H75206
Gig-FX Johnny Hiland Signature JH1 Kilo-Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Johnny Hiland Signature JH1 Kilo-Wah Guitar Effects Pedal is custom made for this guitar session monster. Johnny, a solo artist signed to Shrapne...Read More
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
"The four wah effects, built in, offer a nice sweet tone with a deep sweep." - Johnny Hiland.
The Johnny Hiland Signature JH1 Kilo-Wah Guitar Effects Pedal is custom made for this guitar session monster. Johnny, a solo artist signed to Shrapnel Records, has been the session player of choice for Toby Keith, Ricky Skaggs, Janie Fricke, and Hank Williams III. Johnny has also long been the show-guitarist of choice for Paul Reed Smith Guitars. Johnny first heard the Gig-fx Kilo-Wah at Musikmesse in Frankfurt, Germany, and he liked it so much he bought one on the spot and later agreed to lend his name to this custom version of the pedal to meet his demanding tone specifications exactly.The pedal was designed to have the same huge tone as the Mega-Wah but simpler to use with less controls to worry about.
This is what Johnny has to say about the gig-fx Johnny Hiland Signature Wah pedal:
“I am SO excited, and proud, to see the release of my new JH signature KILO-WAH! Gig-fx has built me the perfect Wah pedal that matches my playing in versatility. My pedal is lightweight, and is very user friendly with no on/off switches to worry about. It features a big bright LED that even a blind boy can see on stage. The four Wah effects, built in, offer a nice sweet tone with a deep sweep. My pedal is just simply awesome!!!! Gig-fx ROCKS, and the proof is in the pickin.’ Go out, and put a Gig-fx JH KILO-WAH under your foot today!!!!! It’s a wah stompin’ good time!!!!!!!!”
The all-analog Johnny Hiland KILO-WAH has four onboard settings via a four-position selector switch:
* A Classic Wah with the same sweep characteristics and tones as vintage Wah pedals.
* The Johnny Hiland Signature Mega setting with the extended filter range and full low-end response.
* The funkiest, most melodic and talkative automatic Envelope Wah on the planet.
* An Auto-wah with a variable rate control.
- All analog circuitry.
- Easy to use. Patented ergonomic design with the control knobs facing you. The unique pedal shape allows more controls in a smaller footprint.
- All analog, clean and clear wide dynamic range achieved by doubling the operating voltage internally to provide more signal headroom.
- Reliable, wear-free, noise-free, pop-free optical operation. Bypassed when the pedal is all the way back (heel down).
- 9V operating voltage, 30mA current consumption (we recommend using an AC adapter).
- Will accept standard 2.1mm 9VAC adapter supply plug, center negative. Adapter jack has protection diode to protect the pedal from an incorrect polarity should it occur.
- Bright blue LED to show effect is on and flashing red LED to show Auto-wah modulation rate.
- Compact Size: 9” x 4” (228mm x 103mm).
- Lightweight, high-quality aircraft aluminum casting and rugged construction, only 2.3lbs (1.1kg).
- CE, RoHS, FCC compliant.
Call or click right now to order the Johnny Hiland Signature JH1 Kilo-Wah Guitar Effects Pedal.