More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 580204 000000000 580204000000000
Guyatone Mighty Micro MDm5 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Guyatone Mighty Micro MDm5 Digital Delay is an improved version of the top-selling MD-3 delay effect pedal. The Mighty Micro Delay gives you a wi...Read More
Delivers everything from out-of-this-world freakout sounds to layered sound-on-sound beauty.
The Guyatone Mighty Micro MDm5 Digital Delay is an improved version of the top-selling MD-3 delay effect pedal. The Mighty Micro Delay gives you a wide range of delay types and tones in an ultra-compact enclosure. The Mighty Micro Delay guitar pedal offers 30-2600 milliseconds of delay time. That's more than enough to create an entire range of classic delay effects from rockabilly slapback to arena-rock washes of excess and everything in-between.
At higher feedback settings this Guyatone guitar pedal self-oscillates like an analog delay, creating cacophonous cascades of repeats, UFO-landings, ray guns, and other bizarre sound effects. Use it at lower feedback settings for sound-on-sound layering of parts that create beautiful, ethereal soundscapes slowly fading into infinity.
The Guyatone Mighty Micro Delay Pedal's hi-frequency roll-off control lets you create authentic simulation of classic analog delay tones by reducing high frequencies on delay repeats.
- Micro Delay Controls:
- Level: Adjusts volume of the Delay effect when pedal is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase Delay volume. At full clockwise position, Delay Level is equal to original (dry) signal. At fully counter-clockwise position, there is zero Delay signal.
- Time: Adjusts Delay Time. Turn clockwise to increase Delay Time and slow down speed of Delay repeats. Delay Time is adjustable within three preset ranges as determined by the Mode Switch.
- Repeat: Adjusts amount of Delay Repeats. Turn clockwise to increase the amount of Delay Repeats.
- Mode Switch: Selects three different ranges for Delay Time Control: S (20“60ms), M (80“650ms), and L (330“2600ms)
- High Roll-Off: Adjusts tonal quality of Delay Repeats. Turn clockwise to reduce high frequency (hi-cut). As the Delay repeats decay, the amount of hi-cut will increase. You can simulate analog delay tones by reducing the hi-frequencies naturally.
Mighty Micro MDm5 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Controls: Level, Time, Repeat, High Roll-Off
Jacks: Input, Output, DC IN
Switch: Effect On/Off (True Bypass) / Mode (S/M/L)
Internal Switch: Input switch (-14 dB/0 dB)
Indicator: Effect On/Off
Input Impedance: 470 kOhm
Output Impedance: Less than 10 kOhm
Current Consumption: 49 mA (at effect ON)
Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
Dimensions: 2-3/5" W x 2-3/10" H x 3-9/10" D
Weight: 224 g (without battery) / 7.9 oz.
Warranty: 3-year Guyatone parts and labor
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Compact Design
- Excellent Sound Quality
- Breaks Easily
- Not Responsive
- Poor Sound Quality
Comments about Guyatone Mighty Micro MDm5 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal:
i will never buy another guyatone pedal or anything else,marked guyatone, musicians friend sells much better stuff at lower prices guyatone needs to stay out of the usa. its complete firewood
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.