- 580204 000000000 580204000000000
Guyatone Mighty Micro MDm5 Digital Delay Guitar Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
The Guyatone Mighty Micro MDm5 Digital Delay is an improved version of the top-selling MD-3 delay effect pedal. The Mighty Micro Delay gives you a wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Delivers everything from out-of-this-world freakout sounds to layered sound-on-sound beauty.
The Guyatone Mighty Micro MDm5 Digital Delay is an improved version of the top-selling MD-3 delay effect pedal. The Mighty Micro Delay gives you a wide range of delay types and tones in an ultra-compact enclosure. The Mighty Micro Delay guitar pedal offers 30-2600 milliseconds of delay time. That's more than enough to create an entire range of classic delay effects from rockabilly slapback to arena-rock washes of excess and everything in-between.
At higher feedback settings this Guyatone guitar pedal self-oscillates like an analog delay, creating cacophonous cascades of repeats, UFO-landings, ray guns, and other bizarre sound effects. Use it at lower feedback settings for sound-on-sound layering of parts that create beautiful, ethereal soundscapes slowly fading into infinity.
The Guyatone Mighty Micro Delay Pedal's hi-frequency roll-off control lets you create authentic simulation of classic analog delay tones by reducing high frequencies on delay repeats.
- Level: Adjusts volume of the Delay effect when pedal is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase Delay volume. At full clockwise position, Delay Level is equal to original (dry) signal. At fully counter-clockwise position, there is zero Delay signal.
- Time: Adjusts Delay Time. Turn clockwise to increase Delay Time and slow down speed of Delay repeats. Delay Time is adjustable within three preset ranges as determined by the Mode Switch.
- Repeat: Adjusts amount of Delay Repeats. Turn clockwise to increase the amount of Delay Repeats.
- Mode Switch: Selects three different ranges for Delay Time Control: S (20“60ms), M (80“650ms), and L (330“2600ms)
- High Roll-Off: Adjusts tonal quality of Delay Repeats. Turn clockwise to reduce high frequency (hi-cut). As the Delay repeats decay, the amount of hi-cut will increase. You can simulate analog delay tones by reducing the hi-frequencies naturally.
- Controls: Level, Time, Repeat, High Roll-Off
- Jacks: Input, Output, DC IN
- Switch: Effect On/Off (True Bypass) / Mode (S/M/L)
- Internal Switch: Input switch (-14 dB/0 dB)
- Indicator: Effect On/Off
- Input Impedance: 470 kOhm
- Output Impedance: Less than 10 kOhm
- Current Consumption: 49 mA (at effect ON)
- Power Requirement: DC 9V 006P (6F22)/AC-2 Adaptor
- Dimensions: 2-3/5" W x 2-3/10" H x 3-9/10" D
- Weight: 224 g (without battery) / 7.9 oz.
- Warranty: 3-year Guyatone parts and labor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.